Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I want the world...



My song of the day (playing over, and over in my pretty little head):
Veruca Salt:Gooses! Geeses!I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Mr. Salt:It will, sweetheart

Veruca:At least a hundred a day

Mr.Salt:Anything you say

Veruca:And by the way

Mr. Salt:What?

Veruca:I want a feast.

Mr. Salt:You ate before you came to the factory

Veruca:I want a bean feast!

Mr. Salt:Oh, one of those

Veruca:Cream buns and doughnuts and fruitcake with no nuts So good you could go nuts

Mr. Salt:You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:No, now!!

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...Give it to me
Rrhh rhhhNow!
I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em
I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after I'm going to scream!
I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes
and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

(above is the New Veruca Salt)

hehehehehe- got to love that. I love, love this Character from the Original "Willy Wonka"
Anyhewwwwwwwww.
I'm in a supper dupper mood because after waiting forEVER an a day, Big Guy (aka oldest child) is coming in 2 weeks!!!
We are spending Christmas in NYC, and it's going to be oh-so-great!
We are meeting with tons of friends and family, eating a ton of delicious food from the motherland and enjoying to our hearts content.
We may also be away for New years going to "Los Poconos" PA, which in Winter is the place to be! yaaaaayyyyyy. I needed to feel so happy. I can't wait for you to see my big guy. I think we should spent our first night together pulling an allnighter, talking, watching old movies and eating tons of junk.
What do you think?
Over & Out

No comments: