I am finally recuperating for being sick, finally went to the dentist (with no insurance) and I am back to work the streets of New York. The one AMAZING thing that happened to me was that I got a new job, one with office hours, one in the 34th street area, one where I do not have to work weekends, I get to travel, have insurance and one that would allow us to finally catch up with life!!!
Turns out it was a job I had applied back in September, they kept my resume (which I thought It was bogus when people said they would) and they called me back, on the day that I was at my in laws, got an interview and the guy hired me right away. I am so happy.
I start this week so I may finally get some pictures of downtown. I will share the few we got the weekend before Christmas; but first lets enjoy another Friend Makin' Monday!
It’s Monday again, and you know what that means, right? This week I’m going to get right to the point because it’s late, and I’m sleepy! Now that I’m back home, I’m looking forward to doing some fun things with my blog.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Outside my window I see…The building next door, after all is NYC (but I do see trees too).
2. My kitchen counters are…Black granite.
3. Yesterday I drank…water , coffee and soda, since I can't take my medications with water, YUK!.
4. My cell phone is…non existent. I do not have one :)
5. My computer is…my son's laptop since they stole our beloved i-mac. Currently saving to get another one.
6. My favorite reality show is…the Real housewives (except the Miami one)
7. My workouts are…walking tons in the city that never sleeps. A new schedule will be made after I start this new job.
8. The last book I read is…I am reading the entire Agatha Christie's collection, just finished "the Harlequin Tea set" and starting "The moving finger".
9. My week will be….amazing, new job, new opportunities.