I forgot to take pictures this weekend, which is a shame since my makeup was so pretty :) yes, i care about those things.
The hubs surprised me with these two gems (I asked no presents until we get settle but he wont listen):
Clarisonic Mia from QVC
And my old perfume from college SO de la Renta, Oscar is my favorite designer and I have been feeling nostalgic for the motherland so he surprised me with this, which brings me so many memories of back home...that man knows how to get to my heart. Now off to:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you use coupons? sometimes. I use to do much more before but I do search online for coupons/discounts for things that I'm specifically buying.
2. How often do you weigh yourself? once a month...maybe?
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid? Candy (anime),then Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Full House.
4. How often do you drink alcohol? maybe one sip of beer if the hubs is drinking, if not I can go months though we may have wine and other things at home for when we have company.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? nope
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose? computer, I don't own a cell :)
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent? Gain in the apple mango tango scent
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role? didn't we cover this before? Melissa McCarthy or Rebel Wilson.
9. What book are you currently reading? finish "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. My goal is to read all 86 of her books, I'm half way there.
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose? New Orleans or somewhere in Europe.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy Monday!
Over & out