Hello Monday! I actually don't hate Monday's and this particular weekend I was so busy I was actually looking forward to it (what?!). Our little guy turned Four and like every Mom out there I can believe it, this is why I tried so hard to enjoy every minute of being with him. Friday the Hubs had the day off too so we spend the day Downtown shopping for the supplies for a small gathering, my little guy sure loves NYC and going where all the hustle is. Besides his little gathering and making all the decor by hand ('cause I rock), there was a family affair on Sunday and boy do I enjoy them. Here are some pics of it all:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little About Me
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight? not love, but I definitely had my OMG moments *wink*
2. What channel is your TV on most? Discovery ID, which freaks everyone in my home and QVC, HGTV some days, I also tend to watch all my series after the little guy goes to sleep (Hannibal, GOT, Grimm, The Big Bang)
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have. I strive to be the best friend I can be, and I always help others.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening. I have two: One in which we can have family and friends over and spend the night laughing and talking all night, relaxing or watching a movie. We love having people over. The other would be going for Dinner, Movie and stroll downtown with the Hubs.
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose? OCD, Dependable, crazy :) the only reason I know this is because it has been said MANY times to me
6. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween by far, love it so much and love getting the house decorated for it. Second choice would be Christmas.
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be? I would change our Financials, but I am also very blessed that's the only thing that needs work and that we are working on it.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave? Sushi! hahaha I don't crave many healthy things, some days I want an apple or bananas but I wouldn't call it cravings.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep? Yes, I have this pampering routine and one of the things I do is put a rich foot cream and wear cotton socks to bed. Makes my feet feel super soft.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful. My family, having a home and having the heath to work for the things I want in life.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday!
Over & out