Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Late FMM, news and nails


Hello Peeps, I have not forgotten about this little place of mine, I have just been lazy and embracing some   changes that have come our way. I started a very exciting new job in Cosmetics (squeal) cannot say the brand yet but OH BOY AM I HAPPY! (hubs no so much since he thinks I am going to spent my whole check there, but I told him FREE SAMPLES BABY!)
I also discovered the indie brand KB Shimmer and got these beauties (pics from pinterest since I haven't use them yet)
Oh Splat

No Whine left

Love them!  You can buy them here: KB Shimmer
so onto this weeks late rendition of FMM
fmm
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to  opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 How Do You Celebrate?
1. When is your birthday?  September 19, fall baby :)
2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet?  depends, I love to celebrate but not necessarily with a party, going out for dinner and hanging with friends  are a favorite.
3. Have you ever had a surprise party?  Nope 'cause I am too OCD and control everything around me (or try too)
4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well?  Virgo, and absolutely! to the dot accurate
5.  Do you tell the truth about your age?  yes, specially since 90% of the time people think I am under 30 which being 37 it's the greatest compliment ever. (or maybe I'm just immature haha)
6.  Share your best birthday memory. uhm, each one is special in its own way and they all top that year many moons ago in which everyone forgot it, but definetly going to  New Orleans for my Birthday has been the most amazing one.
7.  Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist.  my list has gotten short since the Hubs surprise for Mother's day but definitely this Dooney & Bourke is on my list:
8.  What is your favorite kind of cake?  Dominican Cake bar none! the frosting is made of meringue 
9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be?  back home, in my motherland, enjoying a day at the beach. I miss my little Island.
10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Absolutely!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy birthday, I mean, happy Monday, friends!

Over & out

No comments: