Monday, June 24, 2013

Friend makin' mondays summary

Hello peeps. Hope you are all trying to stay cool, NYC has been super hot, so much so some subway stations truly feel like the gates of hell.UGH, but how  I love that we don't have to wear 35 layers to go out.
The new job has started and it has been wonderful so far, like mean to be wonderful. Whenever something happens to me I just know there is something much better coming my way :)

I cannot wait to tell you about it,but for right now suffice to say is skin related and I am thrilled!!!

So onto today's (and previous) week FMM:

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  I'm loving my skin :)
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?  cash or debit, no credit for us.
3. What is one word that you use too often? I don't know...usually I can catch myself if I'm using "like" too much or something similar.
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you? my friend Ada who just became a FA!!
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?probably the card to my niece.
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?  no, I'm an alien but I want to.
7.  How many keys are on your key ring? 4 
8.  List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.  I wish I was stronger to not let people step on me (working on it) and I wish I had more patience in some instances.
9.  Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?  I bring my own and also use what they have 
10. What is your birthstone?  Do you like it?  Sapphire and I love them
Just Wondering

1.  Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?  Yes.  I only wear them at night or if reading.
2.  Do you have summer vacation plans?  If so, where are you going? not sure yet, new job and all my trip to the motherland may have to wait
3.  What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?  Eggs Benedict or french toast yumm, I love that even for dinner.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping?  yes, gives me an idea of what I want and what I need before purchasing
5. What is your favorite candle scent?  coconut grove and spice apple
6.  If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick?  aquarium right now 
7.  How many times do you plan to exercise this week?  4 , I haven't lost much weight but people keep asking me if I'm doing something because they see me thinner. Yesterday at a party there was much conversation on how my ass looks now that my belly is thinner *wink*
8.  Do you speak another language fluently?  Yes, Spanish and I can usually figure out Portuguese thanks to a dear friend.
9.  What are you currently reading?  bwahahahaha, jumped in the Fifty Shades of Grey bandwagon after taking a break from Agatha Christie
10.  What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?  new products at work,  family events and movie date with a dear friend.

Ok, now your turn!

Over & out

No comments: