Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday on a Tuesday

I had already posted on Monday but since I love this week's FMM I figure I would do it for Tuesday's Post. Here it is:




Now it’s time for FMM. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Finish the Sentence


I like…animals...like a lot. I wish I can have a big old farm house with chickens, goats, cows, etc. And yes, I still eat them.
I don’t like…Pickles and cucumbers. I actually get nauseous just thinking about it.
I am…crazy. Seriously.
I love…my Hubs. He gets me. He loves me. and my kiddos, cause they are as crazy as their mama.
I dream of…in my own home again, no matter where that is.
I wonder…if someone will ever apologize to me.
I know…that I am a good, kind person.
I went…no where except NYC so far.
I have…very good qualities as a person.
I think…that some people are just not meant to be in my life.
I plan…to work hard to get where we need and want to be.
I regret…many things, but I also regret not speaking my mind more and sooner.
I do…want to loose weight
I drink…a lot of caffeine..
I wish…for my own space again and a calm life.
I am…frustrated, but knowing the good things in life take time and effort.
I am not…completely happy with my situation but VERY grateful for my life.
I need…to stop procrastinating and go do what I really want to do.
I hope…that I can forgive
I want…OUR OWN PLACE!!!!!
I sometimes…wonder if I really expect that much from people.
I always…try to help others, Always.
I can…walk 40 NYC blocks without passing out (for someone that use to drive every where this is HUGE)
I cannot…wait for the day when I look back quietly and think : we did it, and F*U non believers.
I will…do what my heart wants and loves.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments. Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Over & out

No comments: