Oh, the insanity of New York living as a group of 10 people!!!!
Today I actually told my Mom-ster I was about to pack my bags and go there for a while. THAT IS PURE INSANITY. I tell you one thing, if I don't get to move within the next 10 days I will be in the news for killing someone.
I wish I was kidding.
Moving on. Lets go to FMM since is the only thing I can muster to blog about right now.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? Never. Ever. Ever.
2. Lived alone? Yes, but dear old Pearl the cat was with me :)
3. Met a celebrity? Yes. One even kissed me but I was not thrilled about that.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? I am married so yes, plus I am a hard headed Virgo. it happens.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? It was my spa like treat. I love getting my nails done; but since the move I am doing them more myself.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yes, a young teenager and I detest them.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes: an Umbrella Cockatoo, Red belly parrot, and a red ear slider turtle (there was also a dog and a cat there too, it was a Zoo!) thank Gawd it was a big house.
8. Been outside of your home country? why yes :)
9. Kissed your best friend? yes and often, nothing crazy-just a peck on the lips then it stopped when both got married.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? yes, this morning. Cocoa puffs that the kiddo dropped and I was helping him pick up
11. Met someone online? yes. It did not went well. You can go back and read this post.
12. Been on TV? Yes, on COPS.
I kid, I kid.
13. Had braces? nope
14. Gone skinny dipping? nah, it is not for me :) I'm more like a chunky dunking. (that's a long No)
15. Been to the opera? sadly no
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Yes. Again I was a teenager.
17. Sung in public? if by public you mean in the aisles of Target, then yes.
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? of course. Halloween is my favorite Holiday.
19. Been snowed in? yes, So many times (East Coast here) So much fun if the kitchen is stocked and we have a bunch of crappy old movies to watch
20. Fallen in front of other people? yes, the most awful one in the middle of a main road when the light was changing.
21. Cheated on a test? Yes. My friends and I had a secret code in high school so one day we wrote some Algebra formulas in the blackboard. We still had to do the work though.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Gosh yes.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Nope because my anal retentive ass checks my bag 11,000 times before I live the house to make sure I have everything.
24. Shot a gun? held several, shot none. I am intrigue enough that I may someday
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? I am certain that John Mayer wrote "your body is wonderland" for me *wink*
OK, Lets see if I can get some sleep since is 2:33am
Good Monday and Over & out