I do cherish these moments too much and therefore have none to spare right now. I only wish I can get a camera faster because the beauty of this city is worth keeping a record of. Even the ghetto parts.
The one magnificent thing is I am in dire need of pants, all this walking has made me loose some hefty pounds (no idea how many since I have no care of weighing myself) but I look utterly ridiculous pinning my pants and pulling them up all the time.
Let me give you at least this:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. So unfair to pick only three...”Fix you” by Cold Play, “Moon over Bourbon Street” by Sting. "Cruz de Navajas" by Mecano (I do know that Ironic by Alanis Morissette has to be my intro...for sure)
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. NONE. I am being lazy and enjoying it. I have a million ideas for this place...eventually.
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? Two things: Learn sign language and horse back riding like a pro.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? a toss between Lorelai Gilmore from "Gilmore girls" and Miss Marple from the Agatha Christie's books.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? Everything. The fall scents, the hot drinks, the rainy days, but mostly HALLOWEEN :)
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I am not embarrassed, but other people are of these: Jersey Shore (yeaaaaah buddy) and My big fat gypsy wedding.
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. Kelly. She has been my friend since I was 7 and she has kept out relationship alive, she is always there for me and always has time to listen to my none sense.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? not working. not walking. and catching up to some of my shows.
9. Do you like to dance? Yes, I do.Salsa, merengue, Bachata, Pop, rock, bring anything on! .
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. getting settle and used to being in NYC, making memories of family gatherings now that we are closer, getting this place together and feeling like home.
Now go to visit Kenley and join this so I can go snoop on your answers. Go. shoo. shoo.
Over & out