If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. I always though I was going to have a beautiful home in the suburbs with a wraparound porch and a big yard...that has change to a Brownstone in NYC, where I can walk out Carrie style to grab a cab to join my girls for brunch.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? definitely rebellious. I like to think outside the box, I like interesting an unique things and people, I like making others laugh; I like to dance on the street and jump in puddles. I am also very open minded.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? Nope, even if I could come back, I have no desire to go to outer space.
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. the Macarena and Ricky Martin Living la vida Loca! and believe me I do get up and dance no matter where I am
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I am going with Kenley and saying being more honest and speak up my mind more. I think of others feelings even when they are not thinking of mine and that is not healthy.
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn't expect you to be proud of. I can paint well, I can master organizing things and I can do my makeup really well.
7. Describe one delicious thing that you've eaten lately. A bruschetta Panini from this little Italian place we just found and some shrimp cakes the chef at work made.
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Elevation from U2.
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? not much either way, I don't even have a cell phone. I do love my internet and browsing in the tablet and I know things are more convenient now.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? Makeup Artist or cosmetologist, or some sort of Organizing pro.
Now is you turn!
Over & out