Friday, October 1, 2010

How to steal Plutonium and get away with it :)

You thought I actually knew how to do that? Geez, someone needs a vacation. I'm not that smart (or stupid). L.P.A (long post alert)
The lack of post has a great explanation, I have been doing all sorts of boring things around the house, including organizing my craft closet (yay!) and doing all sort of mundane stuff. House work takes time.

You see, I was Layoff (fired?-all semantics) last Saturday. I have now join the unemployed statics of America. It is so funny that they always wait 10 minutes before your shift ends to call you in the office and tell you that you are being layoff. I am not one to make a scene ever (ok, maybe if you throw away my cookies but that's a story for another day) and they agreed to be used as a reference.

I
am actually doing very good. When we had the little guy we always talked that we where going to see if it was more convenient for me to be home or work. I am only sad because I work with amazing people (well, most of them) and the people that I helped due to being bilingual. I miss them. I am not sad...yet. And I'm sure I would missed getting dressed up in the morning, the lunch breaks, etc. But now I get to have time to be home and take care of it, not having to rush to make dinner, doing each chore at my own pace instead of trying to get everything done on my one day off during the week. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, and the new door that opens is always better. (BTW- I already have an interview set up)

On to next one.
The same day (Saturday) we had planned to go out to dinner for Japanese (my favorite)! I decided that it was still my Birthday week and
I was going to have a great time with the family. So glad we did, plus the location-one that we haven't been before- was really nice. Oh, and the fact they had deep fried cheesecake helped TONS.


I was forced to dance to the tune of Happy Birthday- Shakira got nothing on me!

Another rambling. I was browsing to my ever loving youtube makeup guru's and one recommended Fortune Cookie Soaps...they are adorable. If you go to Groupon you can get amazing deals, including purchasing $5 that will give you $15 to
spend on the Fortune cookie soaps...spent $5 and get $10 extra? Yes, thank you.
The soaps are about $2.49 to $2.99, not bad at all for a cute gift. Here are some of their items:




The one below is called Boogeyman and I cannot wait to try it





The one above is Fall soap (duh). the fortune soaps can be ordered to come in a cute Chinese take out box, how cute is that? I figure I will get a few as cute inexpensive gifts. I figure if I start getting things like that I will be done way before Christmas. If only clothes shopping for the boys would be that easy :)

Last week I did really good with my water intake and writing down my food consumption, this week? not so much. I will give myself a rest and will go back to my goals on Monday.

So I must leave you now, E! investigate is calling on to me.

Over & out

No comments: