My Sis made cupcakes (24 of them, but I did not try them :)
My Dominican Habichuelas (is a sweet dessert) and this I did try :)
Fake smile to get me away from him
Trust me they where good. My oldest was bugging me to make them.
I got to speak to my eldest brother, who has Colon cancer, and it does not seem that things are not going well. He wont tell us much but I know things are getting worst...I wont bore you with that. So lets jump into this weeks FMM:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Trigger Foods
- Are there foods in your life that always seem to trigger overeating? Yes
- If so, what are they? Chinese Food and sweets
- When are you most likely to give into strong cravings? That time of the month for sure; I go from craving sweets to wanting Chinese like crazy.
- Are you more likely to be triggered by salty foods or sugary foods? Sugar, is a family thing.
- How do you get back on track after overeating? I try to get back to more healthy foods and throw away the rest of the junk.
- Are there any foods that you allow yourself to eat without limits? no, and to be honest I don't eat that much. Seems crazy for someone who is over weight but I have never been one to finish more that 2 slices of pizza, I cannot eat a pint of ice cream, and when I do order Chinese I choose their dinner combo which is smaller.Is just that I rather eat cake than dinner, and bread is part of my life.
- Do you notice a change in your emotions while eating trigger foods? If I eat Chinese I feel happy, but I think is mostly because I had a day off from the Kitchen :) .
- Do you have a strategy to keep yourself from overeating trigger foods? I don't get them! I have been craving Chinese like crazy for the past 8 weeks but have not gotten it. Since I love Sushi I plan on getting some maybe this weekend so it should not be too bad.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!