Monday, April 2, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays- when I was a kid

Here we are again another Monday and I do not know how I am going to function today. Mr. Aiden woke up at 3am and didn't go back to sleep until 7am...by 6am I woke up the Hubs and told him I needed help. The little guy was not sick so I do not know what was going on but I am so supper dupper tired that there is no cleaning happening today at all. I'm gonna sit on my ass, watch tons of TV, and veg out. Seriously.

So on to:


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

When I was a kid…

  1. My parents told me…that I was bad ALL THE TIME
  2. I wanted to grow up to be a…Doctor. Up until I was 16 that was my dream.
  3. I refused to eat…mondongo (tripe) UGH, and rice pudding. I still wont eat either.
  4. My favorite thing to do outside was…play with my friends, climb the trees, ride my bicycle.
  5. I broke my…nothing. I have never broken a bone. I did get stitches in my upper left eye from a fall on table (thanks Brother)
  6. I liked to wear…anything funky. I wore different colored socks, a hat a la Debbie Gibson, anything that was odd I liked.
  7. My parents always…took care of us. I seriously had a good life growing up (except for my Mom fights)
  8. I thought that Santa was…real! up until my Mom started including letters from Santa telling to behave.
  9. My favorite cartoon was... Candy - an anime cartoon about an orphan that gets adopted by a rich family.

  10. I was the…second to the youngest (we are Six siblings)
  11. I got in trouble when…all the time. I dated way too young, lie often, got in fights- defending my younger Sister, etc.
  12. My bedroom was…pink and had posters EVERYWHERE, I loved New Kids on the Block.
  13. My favorite food was…Stuffed cabbage (still is) and Pizza.
  14. My parents always made me…go to church and follow religious Holidays.
  15. My first crush was…Crush? I don't remember, I think it was a boy from my school named Jhonny (he spelled his name differently)
  16. My favorite toy was…a talking doll.
  17. I thought school was… horrid at first, but then I really got into reading and did pretty well.
  18. My biggest fear was…my Mom, I seriously was terrified of her, it was like living with "Mommy Dearest" and you never knew when she was going to explode.
  19. My favorite story was…"El Principito" (the Little Prince)
  20. My favorite memories…are of our vacations, they really try hard to give us a lot and we love going for a week to the beach, have family time, dancing, playing with the cousins. I also loved going to grandma's because all the cousins got together there.

Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions on your blog and come back to link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

No comments: