(yeah, I'm looking at you lady at the store who told me :he should walk" He does, you idiot.)
Me and my BIL, who is a punk and was trying to choke me for the picture.
And as always I'm using this week's FMM as a way for me not to whine about how tedious this all is.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election? Nope. I'm an Alien. but the Hubs will!
2. Do you say curse words? Yes, but my thing now is using "oh ma' goodness" with a southern accent that my youngest and his cousin have adopted. Not so charming when little boys go "all that" hahaha
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes, I have... a long, long time ago :)
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Oh gosh I would love to meet ALL of you, but if I can meet Kandee Johnson (Kandeej.com and Kandeeeland.com) and Miss Yvonne at Yo Mama's Blog because she is mega funny.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you? oh so many. But probably the one while I was pregnant with the little none. A guy that worked as a contractor for my former employer was walking beside me going in the building and say to me that I look so beautiful and glowy while pregnant he wished he could make me another baby. He said something to the effect of "doing me" but after he saw the face I gave him Im sure his penis crawl back inside him. Don't worry, I smiled with the coldest face I could muster and told him "now I know you just didn't say that to the person who can AND WILL get you fired"
6. Do you sing in the shower? Madona got nothing on me baby! I also tend to sign a lot while cleaning.
7. How often do you get drunk? I will be 37 this year and I have never been drunk. I am waaaayyy to Hyper to get drunk.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job? Fired, fired? uhm....not sure. Does layoff counts? then yes. Although afterwards the jerks did not want to give me unemployment but I fought and won. Perks of being detail oriented is that I keep all my records.
9. Were you popular in high school? I wasn't unpopular. I had great friends, some who are still in contact with me. I was never alone or had a problem making new friends from all groups.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush?same old Keanu reeves, Kevin James, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, Gerard Butler, Sean Connery. I have a thing for manly men.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!
Over & out