Monday, August 27, 2012

FMM- Tech questions

 

SO I have not been able to post much, the apartment hunting is killing us. We had something already secure and ready to move last week, but of course the horrible people actually backed out and came up with an excuse to get us to see other places...so we still have no home and I am going NUTS here.
C'mom NY, you know I was not crazy about you, work with us here!!!!

Since there is not much to report I give you this weeks FMM






If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Tech Questions


1. PC or Mac?  MAC all the way. Sorry but the only way I think people still love other products is because you haven't tried MAC. I even converted the HUBS.

2. When did you get your first computer?When I move  here in the late 90's

3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else?  NOTHING. I have no home. But we use to have DSL

4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one?  I do not care for laptops, my son has one and I have no clue what he choose.

5. What kind of cell phone do you own? Do you like it?I don't own a cell phone. Shocker, I know. But since we live in the city now,  I'm thinking of getting an iphone of course.

6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel? do not own one, my son carries his in his backpack (paded one)

7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? not many. I usually talk thru FB unless is buisness stuff.

8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? no...

9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? Desktop. I was so in love with our i-mac :) but because of our current living problem I use the laptop late at night.

10. As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done? If so, what are they?  our camera, which is lost now...and I plan to replace soon...with a better Nikon (another company I adore)

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

Over & out

1 comment:

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm totally a PC girl! I just don't think I could every make the move to MAC, even though I love my iPhone and iPad.