Now today I'm just so nervous about an apartment. So let me focus on this week's FMM instead:
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? No. All the coffee in Colombia wont make a morning person. I have trouble going to sleep therefore nights are looooong for me.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I'm a clown :)
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? Caffeine. I love my coffee and my soda's way too much
4. How many times have you been in love? I’mgoing to go with the same as Kenley. There have been times when I thought I was, but then realize maybe not. I am in love now though :)
5. What is your position on politics?I am very opinionated but I hate talking politics. As an immigrant, I have different views from some more traditional Americans.
6. Are you religious? I hate saying that I am or that I am not. I do believe in God and have faith in HIM and HIM alone.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Both, but probably would enjoy getting pampered these days. I desperately need it.
8. Do you have/want pets? I did and I miss my cat so much. At one point I lived in a home with a dog, a cat, a red ear slider turtle, a red bellied parrot and an Umbrella cockatoo.
9. Are you a sports fan? No. But I do watch some of them with the Hubs and I enjoy Boxing tremendosly.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? Minimiun twice a day, and I floss- thanks to all 10 Dentist in my family.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? Yes to tatoos, not really visible andnothing BIG, and pierced ears.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? Anne Taylor for sure. Then Oscar de la Renta. I also enjoy Old Navy for casual stuff.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? ALWAYS
14. Which season is your favorite? Fall. love the changes since back home we dont have that.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more?I want to become one that workout more.
16. What’s your idea of romance?having your guy know what you are thinking or want even when you said nothing at all. The guy who holds my hand without even knowing it because is so natural.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? almost always. I believe in taking chances.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Halloween all the way
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Country since I live in the city now and crave more space. But no so country that I have to drive for miles to find a store (I must be near a Sephora at all times)
20. Share your life philosophy. To help others whenever you can. I believe that being good will always pay off. To laugh as much as I can no matter my situation because life is always a blessing. To do what you want because people are always going to have something to complain about.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!
Over & out