I am going to make it short and sweet. I have so much to be Thankful and slowly but surely I am changing my mindset to be in the moment and to be present, to be grateful. So here we go.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions? If so, please share them. Nope, none, back in the homeland we do not celebrate Thanksgiving. Over hear we just get together with family, have a big feast and dance the night away.
2. List at least three dishes that are on your family’s table every year.Well, for the family that is here: My MIL Famous Turkey (and the only turkey I will eat), Potato salad and Roasted Pork.
3. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie? neither. We never have this for Thanksgiving, usually we do our typical cake or cheesecake.
4. Will you watch football on Thanksgiving Day? Ok, I officially suck at this because we do not do any of these things. We usually just dance :)
5. Do you plan to exercise Thursday? nope! I work all week walking around NYC. Enough :)
6. Do you prefer ham or turkey? ham unless is my MIL's Turkey.
7. Will you shop on Black Friday? If so, where will you go first? Nope, I have not done that in years and right now we have other priorities. I cannot foresee getting trample on for a TV. That's just me, I rather do Cyber Monday.
8. Do you take a nap on Thanksgiving? No, I have to get ready since I have to meet family.
9. Share one dish that probably won’t be on anyone else’s table. Moro (rice with green peas) and probably the Roasted Pork.
10. What are you thankful for today? My home. Same answer for the last few months. Also my and my family's health...My Brother is really sick with Cancer and I know how difficult his life is; makes you have more perspective...
Now it’s your turn to post the questions on your blog! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, and happy early Thanksgiving!