I have to go run some errands but I cannot miss another fabulous:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: The Last Thing
1) What is the title of the last book you read? I am currently re-reading “Queen of the Dammed" so I can refresh my memory on the story line (This is part of the Vampire series that followed "Interview with a Vampire"
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw twice Harry Potter :) there are a few movies I do want to go see though
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. my family, including kiddos and parents>>>>update to include the Pharmacist :)
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? SHOE SHOPPING @ Famous Footwear with the Mom-ster and Sis, but I didn't get anything. Saturday I did get some stuff from Old Navy & Target. (never mind by the time the pic uploaded Mom-ster and I went shoes shopping again, I GOT NEW HEELS!
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? Just hanged up with the younger Sis :)
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? well, not counting our little trips to NYC to see Family, we vacationed in the Caribbean: Dominican Republic :)
See our place? The one with the white wall over the rocks
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? This Morning...saying buy to the Hubs.
8)What’s the last thing that made you laugh? My oldest changing the diaper on my youngest yesterday and screaming because he got poo on his belly button.
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? hahaha, I don't have a cell phone, weird, I know...but so freeing.
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? besides making breakfast for the family, I helped someone at a Governmental Office get in the correct line.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! I always enjoy reading these from other bloggers so I hope you join.
Over & out