If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? NYC within the US, abroad it was to the Caribbean.
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? Too many! But we have plans to visit London, Spain and Ireland in the future.
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? We always go to a little under the 50lbs limit, we have to since we travel with kiddos.
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Yes, we do try to eat stuff we don't get home as often, we also get invited to dinner and life is way too short for us not to enjoy all of it. We do, however, walk a LOT more when we are away and use the car less.
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Definitely New Orleans. I dream of living there one day, it is just the most beautiful city I've ever seen.
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Nope, we go whenever we can afford it.
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? I have to say the beach since is where we do go more often.
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes, all of us have Passports.
- Do you collect anything in your travels? Memories! LOL, not really but we always bring something that reminds us of those places: key chain, bottle opener, a Mardi Grass mask.
- Where do you plan to go next? New York a few more times, then hopefully the Motherland in the Caribbean.
Now is off to my Motherly duties, the Hubs is working super late today. I'm looking forward to a week making yummy dishes and more shopping with the Mom-ster.
Over & out