If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and a
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? I'm sort of a procrastinator. I tend to leave things for the last minute but I believe is because I work better under pressure.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes. it has been the same for years now: Coffee and toast. Sometimes I'll add a boiled egg. If I had my way I would love french toast or eggs Benedict but I leave those for special occasions.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Tons. I need background noise plus there are shows I love to watch such as Masterpiece Mystery, Grimm, Once upon a time, and of course CARTOONS!
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I don't own a cell phone so no text here. When I had it I didn't get the whole texting with half words anyways. I do talk on the phone but is because we are so far away from everyone.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Having a kiddo around is whenever I get a chance, usually in the afternoons when he is taking a nap or when my oldest can watch him for me.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? I try. I love doing Manicures and Pedis, also I take shopping breaks.
- How often do you make your bed? Every. single.day. I hate seeing a messy bed.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? some what. I used to do a 2 week meal plan, then I change it up. I usually know at least a day ahead what I'm making.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Nope. Weekdays I'm driving everyone to and from Train stations and college, running errands, etc. On the weekends the Hubs lets me sleep in so I can rest since I suffer from insomnia.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Having 9 Dentist in my family (or is it 10?) really made a number on me. Although since my last pregnancy I HATE brushing my teeth (makes me nauseous) I do it 3 times a day. Morning, after lunch and before bed. And I do floss, do whitening and mouth wash.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And if you have an idea for FMM, e-mail me. Your ideas could be the subject of a future FMM! Happy Monday friends!
Over & out :)