I am so glad I'm joining on time this week. It has been a busy week, like always when Mom-ster is around. She is the only one who will make me say "uncle" when it comes to shopping. Seriously. Today we have 3 stores to tackle, then 2 malls for the rest of the week and whatever else she has in mind. IT'S SCARY!
Anyways, we have enjoy LOTS of family time, lots of family dinners, and those things cannot be replaced, even by my tired and achy feet.
So on to this weeks FMM post.
Now let’s talk about FMM. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s
Fmm: What makes YOU beautiful?
Leave out all of the negative stuff, and concentrate on the beauty that’s within you – seen and unseen.
- I have long, healthy straight hair. I can leave it to air dry and no big deal.
- I’m super friendly.
- I have nice looking feet (lol) that I like to maintain.
- I have beautiful eyes, seriously I do, ask the Hubs *wink*
- I have pretty hands, and is funny cause I never thought about it until some of my Aunts where commenting about it and the rest of the family join in and say how they always loved my hands :)
- I love my hiney. JLo got nothing on me.
- I'm kind and think of others all the time.
- I have the power of creating humans and I'm proud of the body that has help me achieve this.
- I love my boobs, they are the perfect size, not too big or small and well balance.
- I have nice legs that get compliments all summer long!
Now it’s your turn to share what makes you beautiful! I love the positive message that we ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!
Over & out