I am lazy.
This is my new post, Now let’s get to this week’s topic!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
TV, Movies and Me
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose? Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Grimm or Elementary. Geez I can't pick one. OK maybe I'll go old school and pick Law & Order: SVU (see a theme here?)
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. None since I proudly announce that I like all sorts of movies, I'm easily entertained no matter how silly/stupid. But people get a little shocked when I say Rocky IV is one of my favorite movies of all time.
3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. Dexter. My kind of show and I have no clue why I never watch it.
4. Do you ever go to movies alone? Absolutely. I remember going to see the Lake House and call Hubs afterwards to tell him how awesome it was. Love having a date with myself :)
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Maybe The Talk because I love how they talk about everything and they are so funny. I can watch Agatha Christie's forever too.
6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? The only reality show I watch is the Real Housewives (except the Miami one) -don't judge. It would be hysterical but I don't qualify for it :)
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say? I would like to think I would choose some inspirational quote about moving on and letting go, but I am in the process of healing and a little angry still so probably something among the lines of "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and F*YOU!"
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? none so far, but oh I pray to see Keanu Reeves one day. I'ts going to take an army to get me away from him.
9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on? Let's make a deal since I love the host
10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Rebel Wilson or Ana Faris, we don't look anything alike but she has to be funny and able to make a fool of herself.
Now go on, is your turn.
Over & out