Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday recap and Friend Makin' Monday :)


This weekend the Hubs turned 39, I had decided to get a small get together for him and it turned out great. The kick of it was that I have been  tracking my food, not so much  as dieting but to see what I am putting in my body, consequently I have been making better choices. I didn't even notice until my oldest mentioned that almost everything I made for the gathering was healthy: a fruit salad, Humus, homemade Salsa (the best ever, seriously) AND everyone ate everything and where asking for recipes! Yes, we had a taco dip and regular Dominican cake but it felt so good that everyone was on board with the healthy choices, go figure. The Hubs was so happy, he loves having people over and spending time with all of us.



So let's jump to this week's FMM:
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Twenty Questions
1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.  Reading and watching Makeup tutorials
2. What do you plan to eat next? a sandwich and left over fruit salad
3. When did you first travel on a plane?  Where did you go? when I came to live here in the US
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone?  If so, share a few of the reasons why.  Yeah, the Hubs and Keanu Reeves...and Dwayne Johnson, yeah there is always someone.
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.  Yogurt and tapioca UGH
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? A Range Rover for me and a Volvo SUV for the Hubs.

7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? William.  he was so mean, he would ask his cousins to prank call me.
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?Sandra Bullock, smart and down to earth, or Melissa McCarthy because we would have so much fun.

9. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person all my life, but it's really starting to affect my health :(
10. What’s your favorite board game? Clue,love, love, love. I even love the old movie 
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?  Piano just a tiny little bit, actually forget it, 3 half songs is not playing piano 
12. What is the last thing you ate?  Coffee and toast this morning
13. Do you wear a watch?  always, I  love watches. A one point I had over 10
14. Do you go to church? sometimes... I found a Church downtown that just gave me so much peace, I used to go weekly when there was no service. I am not so much a fan of the service...
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Of course.
16.  Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes. My Sister's hubs had one, and a guy I  dated also had one.
17. What is the last thing you purchased?  not including essentials from the pharmacy (a new mascara IS essential, right?)  all makeup related: Urban Decay Naked Palette, UD deluxe palette and Caudalie hand & nail cream.


18. How big is your bed? King size and is still too small.
19. What size shoe do you wear? 8-81/2 depending on the style.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? more family gatherings and another Ladies night out on the weekend.
Now come and join us too.
Over & out

No comments: