Dear Josephine lasted 10 yrs people! so I'm hoping to make a good investment so this next one will last as well. I'm not a whore for new devices so I do not plan to change it every year. I say I because is mainly for my personal use. So here are this week's In's and Out's:
- new nail polishes. I've gotten three in the last few weeks and very happy with them.
Essie- Tart Deco, Hard Candy- Beetle, which is a dupe for one of the MAC Venomous Villains, Sally Hansen-Mint Sorbet, which I already tried on my toes and loved.
- getting my nails done. My salon changed owners and got remodel which made it even nicer.
- going out to eat Mexican, even the little guy enjoy a tasty quesadilla (which I can make at home but I needed to have a break from cooking)
- Getting a Triceratops for my little guy that made him so Ubber HAPPY! Dinosaurs are really important to him :)
- buying and making amazing NY Strip steaks
- Getting crabcakes (wanna ask how my diet is going?)
- getting a compliment on my blouse by a hip girl while @ the college. I felt so young!
- Finally getting so in to the book I'm reading ("Mina")
- getting motivate to dress up more which means wearing my lovely heels
- Obviously Dear Josephine passing
- The insanely ridiculous amount of paperwork we are still doing for college. seriously, how many copies of my taxes do these people need?
- The bathroom tub getting clogged as I tried to take a midnight shower...UGH!
- trying to find a decent bodywash that doesn't smell like a field of flowers. Not all women want to smell flowery. I spent about an hour at WM trying to get something that didn't make me want to gag. Not to be a snob but I was using Philosophy's Silent Night and The Body Shop coconut and now I don't like anything out there. Finally decided on J&J baby bath.
- having my manicure damage by the time I got home. I don't get it. I have gel on and it looks like it shrinked, so off I go tomorrow to get them fix.
Over & Out