Monday, May 30, 2011

Friend Making Monday and an award!

I know, I know, I've been bad with blogging, but to my defense I have a 2 yr old that requires a lot of me...that and remember that Josephine died (old pc) but she got replaced by a beautiful new girl...more on that later!


It's Monday again which means it's time for FMM! This week, the topic is going to be fun and a bit challenging so grab a drink and get ready to share the details of your life. By the end, we should know so much about each other that we can be betsties for life. ;)



If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new,
please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.

FMM: ABC's of Me

Here's how it works...you'll choose topics about yourself, your likes, dislikes, etc. according to each letter in the alphabet. I also got awarded with this awesome award (really? me? little old me? SOOOO THRILLED, my first award!) so I'm going to use this also to respond to this award by Jodi @and in my corner- you are a doll for thinking of me.



A) Both of my boys have names that start with A.; not because I had some thing for having all kids with the same letter but because I like different names (not like Apple or Audio science though) that are very unique back home.

B) In my bucket list is included to learn sign language and to ride horses.

C) I love cleaning, I do. I like a clean, organize house and it drives me nuts when is not.

D) Having a Daughter terrifies me; seriously. Have you seen my Super Sweet 16? Oh and I desperately want a dog.

E) I know that in the near future I will look forward to exercising, just not today.

F) I have very few true friends, there is TONS of people I'm friendly with but not so many that I trust or will call in a time of need.

G) I suffer from Gastritis. There, I said it. And no it does not mean that I fart all the time :)

H) Home is such a big word to me. I've learned in the last 2 yrs that Home truly is where the heart is and your love ones are. (honestly I was going to say something with Hate, hehehe)

I) I was born and raised in an Island. I love it and miss it but don't think I will ever come back to live there.

J) I find Joy in makeup and shoes, yeah, I'm THAT girl.

K) My youngest sister and the only one of my relatives that lives closed is Karina, she was named after the character from a Tolstoy novel Anna Karenina. Also I have a passion for Key Lime pie.

L) I love when I laugh so hard I'm fighting ti get air in.

M) My mom was Mom-ster to me most of the time, but now we get along and I do miss SOME of her things. She still drives me crazy.

N) I have 5 nieces and 6 nephews.

O) I am 35 years old and happy to still get carded.

P) my middle name is Patricia, everyone calls me that since my first name is my mothers name. I also wish I had more patience.

Q) One of my favorite quotes is "There's no better makeup than Happiness"

R) I would love to go on a road trip...on my new Range Rover :)

S) I am one of 5 Sisters. I also wish to learn how to swim...shhhh.

T) This is the letter of my family's name now, my Hubs last name.

U) U is the letter from my maiden name, a name I still use and love because is very unique

V) This is my Hubs initial and a name that is so weird people can't ever pronounce it...so we just call him Vinny.

W) I know that water has to be more important to me in order to be healthier

X) no clue about this letter. Maybe I can say something dirty...hahahaha

Y) I'm loud as is everyone from my homeland, you would think we are yelling but we are actually not.

Z) I wish I could catch more zzz's. I'm a night owl and its very difficult for me to get some sleep

Now it's your turn! Don't forget to come back and link up! Happy Monday, and happy Memorial Day!

Over & out

No comments: