We are joining today to another Friend Makin' Mondays! hosted by All The weigh
FMM: Have You Ever?
1. …traveled outside of your home country? Yes, I moved to the US when I was 22. We are looking forward to visiting other countries as well. I have been very lucky to visit different states in the US but I'm looking forward to other places. Oh, and I've been to Canada too.
One of our many Beaches *sigh*
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? Oh dear lord in heaven, NO.
3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore? Yes, is a family thing in which our oldest, the hubs and I sit together, a few snacks and laugh our asses off! (We lived in NJ for a while so we find this super funny)
4. …baked a cake from scratch? Yeap, Dominican cake which uses Meringue as a frosting, Yummo.
5. …worked in a grocery store? Nope, my father was really opposed to us working on food establishments ( no idea why)
6. …dated someone who was your best friend first? Not really, although the Hubs and I where really good friends but no Best Friends.
7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? Yes, but If I told you then the magic would be gone :)
8. …been on TV? no, unless you count "Cops" (bwahahaha, I kid, I kid)
9. …had cosmetic surgery? No, but I can't deny I have thought about it.
10. …learned a second language? Yes, I learned English when I was very young. My First Language is Spanish. We did have to study 4 yrs of French in High School because our law is based on the French Laws but nothing really stick with me.
Now it’s your turn. I know the Holidays are on their way but would love to hear some of yours.
Over & out