Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag

Are you done shopping? wrapping? food shopping? LOL The Holidays is one big race to get everything done. Thankfully I have very little on my plate this week, yay!

I don't know if you knew but I'm seriously addicted to youtube makeup gurus. Love them, love learning techniques and seeing new pretty makeup that I cannot buy :)

Dear nvmakeuplover has this awesome tag (that she did in a vlog) and I thought they were so cool and so here they are:


Favorite Christmas Movie? Although I love watching most of them, I love two non traditional one's : "The Family Stone" and "Love, Actually" because life is not always perfect, and that is ok.

Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? in between? I think nice, but naughty where it counts lol

Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! This was the first year we did a photo card and it was juts the kiddo-big kid refused.

Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes, I have

Where do you usually spend your holiday? In NYC, but not happening this year, so is off to my Sister's house

Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! Have about I tell you? Carol of the bells, although I love "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Nope, I did once and I regret it

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I don't think so: Dancer, Pracer, Vinxen, Rudolph...I'm done
What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Sadly none. Everything I wanted and was looking forward to is just not happening.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake? fake, is a tradition back home
Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Pernil (roasted pork) and flan
Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? My hubs loves giving gifts, I, however love receiving them-except for the kiddos, I like giving them gifts.

Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I don't do that. Ever. Our outfits are planned in advance and usually nothing with red or green in it.

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I would love either England or Disney World.

Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Yes, Pernil-see above, and my famous potato salad.

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Definitely a Pro. I've worked in stores wrapping presents before.

Most memorable Holiday moment? My Hubs moving in, one December. Kissing under the big tree @ Rockefeller in NYC. Our kids first Christmases.

What made you realize the truth about Santa? The letter my Mom always included with the gifts, telling me to behave and be respectful, I finally recognized her hand writing.

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? Nope, but I do believe each year is an opportunity to start over and do better.

What makes the Holidays special for you? Having my family around, the music, the scents, the spirit all around us and the feeling that most people want to do good.

Hope you take the time to answer some of these!

Over & out

No comments: