I am glad to know we all go thru all these stages in our marriages. I've always hated those people who claim "we are so in love, our marriage is perfect, we are so perfect together" and a year later they are divorced. Never got that. Like the friend that dated her Hubs for 6 yrs, got married and then divorced a short year later...I'm not judging, just saying: how does that happen?
Anyways, we are back to FRIEND MAKIN' MONDAYS!!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: I am…
1. I am good at…cleaning and organizing, and lately cooking.
2. I am happy when…I can do stuff with the family, even if is just going to the mall, out to dinner, etc.
3. I am working on…my marriage first, then loosing weight.
4. I am interested in…makeup and craftiness.
5. I am always…happy to go back home and see the rest of the family.
6. I am enjoying…being home and not working. Although financially we could use another income, spending time with my boys have been such a blessing.
7. I am in…Maryland, but looking forward to NYC for the Holidays
8. I am reading…trying to go back to old Books by Anne Rice...sadly I'm not doing really good, so I may pick up the newest one by James Patterson.
9. I am concerned about…our future, not just us but the things coming to us. Also deeply concern about my Brother who is still battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer.
10. I am looking forward to…going away for the Holidays.
Now it’s your turn!
Happy Monday my friends!
Over & Out