So never mind that I was sick and in bed for 4 days last week, and now the Hubs is sick, and we had a full on weekend and an episode of night terrors, I just rather answer these instead:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song - Gotye- somebody I used to know (everyone who has had a breakup can related)
- Drink – Coffee and Coke, not proud of the coke but is the thruth.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – broad shoulders and eyes.
- TV Show(s) – Just got in to "Game of Thrones" and love it!!!
- Actor/Actress – Daniel Radcliffe (I'm re-watching Harry Potter)
- Book – none, I'm stock on an old one by Anne Rice.
- Form of communication – Person and phone for the far away family.
- Exercise – Walking. Now that the weather is nice we are out so much more.
- Food – I'm determined on making this week Ina Garten beef stew
- Quote – Diets, like clothes, should be tailored to you. Joan Rivers