Wednesday, March 14, 2012

what's your damage heather?


I've been absent for a while.
We have no cell phones and our home phone is VOIP which is connected to the computer. We had a few days with issues with the net and the cable which means incommunicado to the world for a few days.

For most this would be tragedy, for me it was a chance to reconnect with life, no worries about FB, youtube, blogs, or the phone ringing. I could actually put some music on and not stop it every time the phone rang.

It was time for us to connect as a family, to really sit down and play cars with the little guy, and to actually be in the moment.

This just proved that we can survive without being connected 24/7 to the world.

I'll be back again when I finish some spring cleaning (the weather is 80 degrees today!!!)

Over & out

No comments: