If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s On Your Workout Playlist?
I'm going to be super boring right now and tell you again that the soundtrack from Rocky IV is a MUST for me. How can you not want to work out after hearing it? I just want to go out there, pretending to know what I'm doing, screaming: "NO PAIN, NO PAIN, NO PAIN". Training Montage and No easy way out are favorites.
Also been loving these tunes:
- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
- Lollipop (Candyman) by Aqua- yes, there is still one Aqua fan alive.
- The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy tour
- the Cup of life by Ricky Martin
- Gasolina by Daddy Yankee (bwahahahaha, is a Spanish thing)
- Pump it by Black eyed peas
- Rockstar by Prima J
- Run the show by Kat de Luna
Over & out