Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friend Makin Monday's on a Tuesday: Three things

I'm in a new city, trying to figure out what our next journey will be, so I figure let's join in (even if late) If you're new to FMM, the rules are simple; take a few moments to answer these questions on your own blog and add your link in the comment section here at: www.alltheweigh.com FMM:

Three Things

1. Three of your favorite movies:
- Rocky IV
- Interview with a Vampire
- Life is Beautiful

 2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
- Coffee - Coke - Lemonade

3. Three of your favorite songs:
 - Respira- (Breathe) by Luis Fonsi- because my Sis dedicated it to me
- Ironic- Alanis Morrissette
- Man in the Mirror- Michael Jackson


 4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
  -My friend Kelly for being so honest and the best friend anyone can ask for.
-my SIL for always looking at the brighter side of things
-a lady I met at work, she is so bubbly and funny, makes anything fun, no matter how tedious.

5. Three things you do to keep yourself entertained:
- Read
- watch youtube
- look at nail polish and makeup blogs

 6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex: - nice clean hands - gentleman - broad shoulders

7. Three things you love about yourself: - I’m kind and believe the best in everyone - I will always help someone in need - I have nice boobies

8. The last three people who text messaged you: -Don't have a cell so....

9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week: - Friday night with friends and making yummy food -going to Columbia University :) -seeing the hubs again

 10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.) - a home, any home. I'll take a hut right now - to be like my father and forgive - That we get our plans on track and move forward

11. Three of your favorite quotes: - "I'm a little weird like that. Personally, I think it's an endearing trait." -"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. Mark Twain" -"I have no methods; all I do is accept people as they are.Joan Rivers"

 12. Three of your biggest fears: -not getting a place -to have hatred forever towards people that have hurt me -not much else since I will conquer everything else :)

13. Three of your favorite TV shows: right now? - Game of Thrones - anything Investigation ID - Once upon a time

14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping. - nail polish and makeup - shoes - anything for the house

15. Three things that you enjoyed last week: - having LOTS of family time - having a good time with the boys while walking and then having lunch - great conversations with people that love me

16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person. - Dinosaurs (sad but true) - Lip balm, hand cream, hand sanitizer - Sunglasses

17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up. - coffee (I know is a drink, but still) -sweets, don't think I can live without ever eating something sweet. - Stuffed Cabbage

18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories: - Walk - Cleaning - Dancing

19. Three things you dislike about blogging: - people that judge others because they thing they know them -negative disrespectful comments. Sorry, I don't believe that truth is the best policy if you are going to hurt someone. - People that are fake and claim their lives are PERFECT.

 20. Three ways blogging has changed your life: - Great bloggy friends - a way to distress by writing my true feelings - getting inspired by really creative and talented people


Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and have a happy Monday! Over & out

No comments: