Saturday, August 15, 2009

8 Things

So since I'm soooooo bored sitting at my desk at work
just waiting for the time to go home to my family anf have some
well deserve family time, I am going to bore you with another
beautiful list:


8 things I look forward to (not in expecific order):
1. My next nail appoinment
2. Picking up the hubs at the train station so we can go home.
3. Watching silly old movies and ordering pizza
4. Aiden's next milestone

5. Alain's High School Graduation next year
6. Halloween
7. Going to the Renaissance Fair
8. Bedtime


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Cry like a silly old woman
2. Work
3. Made Tacos for Dinner
4. Watched a few minutes of Gilmore Girls before falling asleep
5. Washed off my makeup before bed
6. Went to CVS
7. Read some of James Patterson book...I can't remember which one...
8. Called my Mom (she lives abroad)

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Be more artistic...I'm only crafty.
2. Keep my mind from wondering off
3. be able to run (and enjoy it)
4. See Alain more often...like every.single.day.
5. Buy a old farm house, and do a major overhaul remodeling it to our taste.
6. Remember what I came in a room for
7. Be healthier
8. Do more decorating around the house.

8 Shows I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Weeds
3. Law & Order (all of them)
4. Unsolve Mysteries
5. Platinum Weddings (I love to see the ridiculous amounts of money some people spent)
6. What Not to Wear
7. Property Virgins on HGTV
8. Jon - Kate + 8

No comments: