Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally that day is gone!

So thank the good that Friday was.finally.over.
There are some days that I'm in complete amazement and
recognition of how blessed we are. We truly, honestly are.

Then comes a day like this past Friday that all you want to do
is crawl into a corner, turn into a ball, and cry so hard until
you finally fall asleep. YEAP.that.was.yesterday.

I'm not going to go into every little detail 'cause that’s just
so annoying when people complain and whine about life,
and work, and how it's not fair and blah, blah, blah.
Suffices to say that it was a bad day, everything was just chaos and
I honestly just wanted to give up. I mean you try and you
try and then you get punch by life and are left
with this hallow empty space in the pit of your stomach.
DARN.DARN.DARN

I really need to get better on my Faith skills. I usually can see the light
At the end of the tunnel, I do…really. I always pray and think of all those other times when I though life was so bad and somehow everything turn out ok.

Of course, DH came to rescue and made it all better, like he always does. He keeps things in perspective and don’t get the emotional side of things cloud the big picture, our vision, our family. Reminding me that I have to keep the faith, that things always have a way of changing for the better…and that no matter what by the end of the day, I.am.NOT.alone.in.this.

I have to remind myself when I see those dark clouds hovering about that there is always going to be someone to dry my tears, to make a joke and make me laugh about the silliness of it all, someone that’s willing to make a fool of himself if it means that It’ll make me happy. I am truly blessed ‘cause I married my best friend and the best man in the whole wide world.

You complete…ME”

I.freakin.love.you!!!!

No comments: