Monday, March 21, 2011

Friend Making Monday's: for the boys


I've been away for the longest time that I could remember. Is a good thing since I'm focusing on getting the Hubs to all his appointments (he is hard of hearing and needs me around, don't let me talk about the fact he is not using a hearing device) and getting Alain ready for college. Then add the new baby in the family and my Goddaughter's Birthday. Busy, busy here. As always I could not resist Kenz Friend Making Monday's so here it is once again:

FMM: Giving the Boys A Chance
1. Who is your pick for the Final Four?
This is a perfect question for the Hubs but not me. There is one sport that I hate with a passion and it's Basketball. Seriously.

2. What is your favorite workout/fitness activity?
One that I cannot do right now but I dream that one day I will be doing constantly: Running!

source

3. Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Something that REALLY hits the
spot?
Bananas! they fill me up and I feel happy afterward :)

4. What is your dream car?
Funny thing is that the Hubs family dreams that, like Kenz, we move to the city and not have to have a car. For me I KNOW I will own a Range Rover one day. Working it with "The Secret" baby.

5. Have you set any goals for yourself this month? What are they?
Yes. Last week was bad for us because of the whole Birthday thing, we enjoyed an Ice Cream bar, not that we gulped gallons of ice cream but we should have done better. We are setting goals to get back to our routine and as soon as is warmer the Hubs and I are going to start jogging together in the AM.

Maybe I should also make a goal of blogging more this week :)

Over & out

1 comment:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Seriously!? An ice cream bar! Smokers I would LOVE to go to one of those! **sigh**
I give you credit for not going over board-- cuz I would probably STILL be there! lol