Thursday, April 28, 2011

A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.

We are back with another little titbit on beauty. and to think I was the girl in high school who only wore eyeliner and refused to paint her nails...boy do I have come a long way =)
I got my second Birchbox and was even happier with my new items.


it came with deluxe samples of:

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Full Strength
Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion
LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection Earth Eau De Parfum
Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Eye Treatment
Zoya Intimate Spring 2011 Nail Polish Collection

I've haven't use it all yet though. In the meantime, I had decided to lighten my beauty routine so now I am using this cleaner Neutrogena Naturals Pore Scrub,




then I use the apple peel that came in the Birchbox, followed by moisturizer. I'm liking it so far. I don't use the peel everyday, but it even works for my Hubs_ I decided to give him a spa day last Sunday and he was loving it. I also got this pore minimizer, which works wonders:

clinique pore minimizer instant perfector ($18 as opposed to the serum which is $30+) and would be saving to get this next
origins vitazing


I will use the above instead of a base since I don't need that much coverage, plus this is SPF and is tinted. The reviews state is wonderful so we will see. Finally, last week I finally got a chance to get a Mani done, a glittery french, I wanted to show you my new color but the camera sucks...not sure what I'm doing wrong...but here it is: Zoya Faye






Zoya is NOT one of my favorite brands, just because of their service, but the colors are nice...and they are vegan if you are into that kind of thing.
Today has been a quiet day, but I was so thrilled that I finally found a learning center that I can take the little guy, so excited to do this! Even though I'm home I would like for him to interact with more kids his age and this place offers education to prep him for kindergarten.

I'm also setting up for his 2nd birthday and I cannot wait! Happy Thursday

Over & out

No comments: