Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friend Making monday 04-12-11


Ugh, I can believe I'm doing so bad at blogging. I promise to do better. In the mean time, please join Kenz @ Alltheweigh with this week's post :)

FMM: Everyday Things

1) What is your favorite part of an average day? actually different things: my morning coffee, going for a walk now that is warmer, the afternoon glow on my window while I'm cooking, the night time when I take my little guy from the bath and he cuddles with me...

2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it?
Sadly is a drink: coffee, I wish it was something better or healthier...I do drink much more water these days too.

3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? There is not enough coffee in Colombia to make me a morning person. Having kids sleeping late must days is not an option, but we get to sleep later on the weekends.

4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. Is my Hubs Birthday this week and I'm planning a special dinner :)

5) What's for dinner this evening? ugh, a disaster. I tried making Chicken Florentine and while I was cooking my oldest came and told me the bathroom sink was flooded...almost burn the entire thing and looked disgusting.

Looking forward to yet another college appointment tomorrow. Today was so beautiful, but tomorrow...I'll have my rainy day!

Over & out

No comments: