Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This week in review



I'm so glad this week is over. Last weekend we started with a lovely BBQ at my Sister's home so I offer to decorate. I got this free printable from this blog {I will post it soon, the info is on my son's laptop}. I'm definitely going to reused for 4th of July. Love it, here are some images...





I finally had what I think would be the last trip of getting everything setup for our oldest to attend College (he starts next week!) so we are done with that. Then the little guy had 2 days of the learning center and one day trip- which he loved- riding the bus was so much fun.







I had tons more pics but blogger hates me today so maybe I'll add them later. In other news, I want to introduce the new member of our family:



I'll think of a lovely name for such a precious darling. I got to tell you, I have been dreaming of her since the years I studied Interior Design, all they tell you is how much better they are, that CAD runs so much better with it, blah, blah, blah. And you know what? They are all true. She is a beauty and I cannot be happier.

Yes, material things make happy. It has been a little adjustment but this darn thing not only sells it self, but as soon as you turn her on (hehehehe dirty) she interconnects with everything and Voila, all done and ready to go. LOVE HER!

So it has been a busy week but a lovely one, this weekend we are going to rest (read clean for me) and leave our trip to NYC for a few more weeks. I think I'm going to visit the INGLOT store to see the new makeup palettes.

What was your week like? Tell me, I really do want to know.

Over & out



No comments: