All I got to say this week is that I love my parents very much, I cherish the time with them...but I'm ready to have my house back. The no privacy, mess all over the place, cleaning the bathroom almost every day it's staring to wear on me...ON TO BETTER THINGS:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: All About Me
1. What are your talents? I'm a master in organization (pretty handy if you live with men) and I can cook really, really well. I've also been known to get creative and do all sorts of crafts. Oh, and a century ago I used to paint...I had people even pay me!
2. What is your best habit? the best and most annoying one is the cleanliness, it drives everyone bonkers here.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? I would love to be stuck with Martha Stewart and get to know her. Also Jamie Lee Curtis because of an article from Good Housekeeping in which she was showing how she organize her home.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. Being Latin people assume all I listen to is Tropical/merengue/ salsa music when in reality I like all sorts including country, classical, alternative, rock, etc.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) besides trying really hard to get healthier, I'm reorganizing our CD collection (If I like an artist I still buy their CD's). I'm using Ikea's boxes. I'm also going to install shelving in our kitchen.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Losing weight or getting lipo, I'll take either one. I just hate my stomach.
7. What do you do in your spare time? I blog, watch way too many documentaries about killers, read also a ton. (all this is after I do stuff with the family and that I do by myself).
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? soooooooo many: Dirty nails, specially feet. People wearing lounge wear to go out, disorganization, weird texting...some stuff doesn't even make sense.
9. Why do you blog? I see it as a way to journal for me, a venting sort of space. Also because I love getting to know people and their stories.
10. Are you tidy or messy? So tidy is annoying
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Adele's "we could have it all" I just downloaded last week, and I admit I was missing out.
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? Yes, I do. Do to my father not eating so well lately I'm making classic Dominican food: Rice, beans, chicken, fried plantains and some vegetable-probably brussel sprouts.
13. Do you like sports? I like boxing the most. I do watch baseball from time to time.
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? I read something everyday. I try to avoid the news, I only get new info. maybe once a week.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? If so, elaborate. I didn't make any, I want to be realistic but be the best I can be every single day
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? reaching my goal of loosing weigh, at this point ANY weight.
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? SHOES! specially boots...then the rest!
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? Sorry, don't like it at all. I like my Egyptian cotton thank you very much (or any cotton for that matter).
19. Do you sing in the shower? Gawd no, although my best thinking is done in those few precious minutes.
20. Describe yourself in one word. I'm going to copy Kenz and say evolving.
Ok, time for me to get back to reality...
Over & out