If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
We’ve talked about this topic before, but this week the questions are different so take a few minutes to think on your answers. And if you have any ideas for FMM, feel free to pass them along! And if we use them, you’ll be sure to get the credit!
FMM: Favorite Things
1) What is your favorite food? My all time favorite is stuffed cabbage, I could live off that thing. Actually going to make the Mom-ster make this for me before she leaves. Then Japanese and Mexican as a close second.2) What is your favorite childhood memory? Spending summers going to the beach with the family, going to my Granpa's farm, playing with my cousins, I had a really great life growing up.
3) What is your favorite way to burn calories? gosh, I wish I can have a favorite. So far walking with Leslie Samson videos.
4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? I guess the phone and Facebook. I don't care for technology as other people do (I don't even own a cell phone) I rather take time and go to a coffee house and talk with my friends.
5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Too many, this list is ever evolving since I can watch a new movie and be completely in love with a character. I love Daniel Radcliff, Emma Stone, Anthony Hopkins, Susan Sarandon, my lovely Keanu Reeves, Gary Oldman...I can go on and on, and on.
6) What is your favorite lip color? Anything nude or peachy. NYX, MAC and Urban Decay rule my makeup bag lately.
7) Who is your favorite historical figure?I love people that wrote in old times such as Edgar Allan Poe and Agatha Christie. I'm also intrigue by Da Vinci's life as well as Hitler, though for different reasons, obviously.
8) Who is your favorite athlete? I like Manny Pacquiao (boxing) for his endurance and rising above his circumstances. I have a soft spot for Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter.
9) What is your favorite TV network? Gosh probably I.D (Investigation Discovery), I love our public television since they show Agatha Christie's Poirot, Bravo, HGTV...ok, pretty much anything that caught my attention.
10) What is your favorite site on the web? myfitnesspal for the success stories and to track my food, several blogs, youtube to watch makeup tutorials, and FB.
Now it’s your turn to answer! Don’t forget to come back and link up!
Over & Out