Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disapointment? hate? yeah... I have that.


***Rant warning***

I really was struggling on whether to write this but I know I would feel much better if I did.
Have you even notice that when you are doing well or are on top of the world you have so many more friends? people are nicer to you? people call you all the time, ask you to hang out, etc.? Yeah...I'm there right now.

Is so funny it took me this long to realize how people treated me so much more different than when I own a house, when I was having parties and BBQ's and doing stuff for others. When I was traveling to Las Vegas, New Orleans or either Disney park, when I was able to travel when I wanted to, how nice people can be.

Then things get different and you learn the HARD UGLY truth that people just see you for what you have in your pocket, what car you drive and what status you have. I know the world was a cold hard place but I, in my blissful ignorance, have thought that I've created a place surrounded by loving people, people that would be there for me, people who WOULD care about my well being, who would call me to see how I was no matter what...THANK YOU REALITY, I'm awake now.

I just want to express that this week has been filled with gratitude in my heart because for those who gave us their back, there where others calling me, being there for me and my family, because where I am now has taught me that I DO have people that love me and care for me, just not as many as they pretended to be.

I have peace in my heart because I know I was, scratch that, I AM a better person because I am real. If I love you, I'll love you no matter what, I will be there for you. In this whole scenario THEY lost more than I did. You where not who I thought you where but I will always be who I am. Just pray to the GODS that I will never be able to wealthy because I WILL be a bitch to you.



Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed. Oprah Winfrey

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey


The above seemed fitting...
Over & out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I remember when I was living an expensive suburb. People snooted at me and my daughters and thought we were trash because we lived in an apartment-until...they found out I was a law student going to law school. All of a sudden, then--the birthday invitations for my children started pouring in! I hate fake-y people too. I told the kids they could go to the parties, but we all knew the reason why the invitations came and treated these people accordingly. We didn't hate them per se, we just weren't expecting too much at all. So I totally get what you're saying.

:-) Marion

Unknown said...

I have a bunch of fake-y jerks in my family too. That's why I live in a different state than them.

:-) Marion