If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Friend Makin’ Mondays: Holiday Shopping
- Do you like to shop? uh, yes!
- Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Yeap, I only have 2 more gifts to be done. (Thank you Layaway)
- Did you shop on Black Friday? If so, what did you buy? nope, the last time I did black Friday was 10 yrs ago. I can't stand having people on top of me.
- List a few of your favorite stores? MAC Makeup, Sephora, Lush, Target, Nordstrom, Marshalls.
- What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?) The Naked Palette from Urban Decay and Origins Vitazing
- Do you prefer to shop in-store or online? I rather go to the store and get it right then and there.
- If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yours elf today, what would it be? These Frye Boots and the Nars Danmari blush palette.
- Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? He does shop with me, and he doesn’t seem to mind at all though he doesn’t usually say “Hey Kenz…let’s go to Hobby Lobby.” Ha…
- Do you shop at thrift stores? I have shopped in thrift stores before, totally. When I lived in NY, I loved thrift store shopping in Greenwich, CT. I suppose I should give it a chance here too!
- When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists? I have a list in my head of people who will get presents from me, but I don’t always get specific with it.
- Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? He doesn't mind at all, and even takes the kiddos... although he may go to a different store and we meet up later...
- Do you shop at thrift stores? Yes, but I rarely find something
- When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists? Yes I do, I even include pricing if I done a prior research online.