If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? Lately I've been very lazy due to sleep deprivation issues. I would rather be going out to breakfast and then going to flea markets with the Hubs.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Anything on Discovery I.D (I know way too much about criminals and Serial Killers); How I met your Mother, watching reruns of Agatha Christie's on my local PBS. UPDATE: I forgot to include my two loves right now: Grimm and Once Upon a Time
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? both, depending who takes them. My hubs always takes horrible pics of me.
4) Why do you blog? I stated blogging after having the little one, as a way to document our lives, then now is just a nice place to connect to other women out there, learn a few things :)
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…-Facebook
-thenailnetwork (addictive for nail polish lovers)
-Youtube- I follow tons of Beauty Guru's such as makeupgeek, MakeupbyTiffanyD, nvmakeuplover.
-thirftydecorchic (a blog about home decor)
-many more blogs :)
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?…I don't tweet nearly as much (maybe once a month) so would probably pick one of the beauty gurus that I do follow, such as makeupgeek.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. not many...grapes, popcorn, potato chips with sour cream (I know-bad), cheese...I love cheese.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? yes, right now only Queen Pearl the cat, who is 13 and rules the house. At one point I had a cat, a Lab/ Husky mix dog, an Umbrella Cockatoo, a red belly parrot and a red ear slider turtle.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? I-mac, makeup, my car.
10) What’s your favorite drink? Coffee and Coke (terrible I know), I'm getting to drink much more water since I don't drink Juice or tea.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? yeap, which I would have never guess 20 yrs ago, I hated it then.
12) Do you have children? yes, 3. Our two boys and the Hubs bwahahahaha. and maybe more some day...
13) What are your favorite hobbies? I guess makeup is a hobby (see pictures below), crafting such a scrapbooks, photography, reading lots of fiction.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Way too outgoing. That's why I don't drink alcohol :)
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I’d change two things: being better with money and being healthier. I would have started exercising sooner and making better choices.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I love Keanu Reeves. Seriously. Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls, Parenthood) is one of my favorite actresses. I adore David Suchet as Hercule Poirot .
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? nothing exciting this week, we came from NYC after the 2nd and everyone has been sick.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? My younger Sister lives 5 minutes from me. Cousin's, aunts, etc about 2-4 hours from us. The rest of my siblings and my parents are in another country.
19) List three of your talents. I'm a master of cleaning and organizing. I am a great friend and love helping people. I can dance like the best of them- Salsa, merengue, bachata, bring it on!
20) What is your greatest attribute? I am a pretty good listener and I don't tend to judge people.
Over & out.