Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm.DYING

UGH
Guess who is sick now and slowly dying?!
yeap, little old me. I've been in bed for 3 days now. It's currently 1:59am and cannot sleep because I can't breathe when I lay down. I made it to the computer on my way to get some water since all of nurses are asleep right now.
I'll be back with the polish collection when I recover.
On the positive side I've seen so many Hercule Poirot and Masterpiece Mystery while being cater by my men :) gotta take advantage somehow.

cough, cough, over & out

2 comments:

Dennis & Jodi said...

Feel better soon! I had a giggle at the Hercule Poirot... I watch him too and missed the end of last nights episode...cuz i fell asleep...lol)
Get well friend!

Unknown said...

Thank high heaven for Masterpiece Theatre when we're sick!

I just purchased Downton Abbey I and II, the Colin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice, and Cranford. (Psst...do not tell my husband!) :D

Hope you get better soon. In the meantime, you're being a classy sick girl with Hercule Poirot.

:-) Marion