Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm too Sexy for the snow

Wouldn't you have it that I open my big fat mouth saying I was gonna move NO MATTER WHAT and that NO SNOW WAS GOING TO STOP ME... and...and...and...you guess it:

WE DIN'T MOVE****I want an Oompa Loompa NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! (stomping feet)


Ugh, what can I do? the snow was much worst than anticipated and the crew thats helping me move (for free, 'cause that's how I roll) got stucked so here we are Monday, and still no move. The plan is for tomorrow...did I mention that is going to snow again too? wave fist in air while cursing the skies


So here is to living another day in boxes, having wet feet 'cause of the snow, almost fallin on my beautiful ars on my way down the stairs in the parking lot, and to a week of umpacking while sipping wine! (ya' know, I don't usually drink but I may have to this week, just saying)
Over & Out

1 comment:

Rue said...

That DOES call for a drink and I'm thinking something stronger than wine LOL Good luck with your move :)

rue