Monday, February 7, 2011

FMM- Superbowl edition

Again I'm joining for this week's Friend Making Monday from All the Weigh.

Here it is:
Did you watch the Superbowl? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, what did you do instead?
We did watch, we got together with Dear Sis family- the one that we had the Baby shower on Saturday. I don't care about football at ALL but hubs does. So my sis and I basically watched the kids played and look for the commercials.

We enjoyed family time eating Philly Cheese steaks, BBQ chicken winds, White chocolate mouse...and yes, I did very bad on my healthy eating but this weekend was about indulging and letting loose.

What did you do?

Over & Out

3 comments:

marilyn said...

ummm white choc. mouse and chicken winds!!! wow

Nikki said...

That's what the Super Bowl is all about if you ask me. Family, friends and good food. Who cares about football? ;) (I'm sure my husband would disagree)

Dennis & Jodi said...

Since I am a canuck I prefer the greycup to the superbowl... but I did manage to catch a bit of BEP during half time! the rest of the time I was watching tv with 3 of my 4 kids in the tv room!
I will be back to read more on your blog!