Sunday, February 6, 2011

I have issues...I'm a subscriber

I've been so busy this week but it has been OH-SO-FREAKING-GOOD!!!
I had my Sis Baby shower yesterday and we had a really good time. I was so tired that Hubs was an angel and took the little guy and let me sleep until 11:30am!

Here are some of the shots from the day:



I had a cookie bar that was a hit, plus I baked chicken roll and Taco Dip. She was really surprised by it. I'm so glad we all got a chance to get together before her little guy comes. And here is a picture of our little man...

He had a blast too with the kids, so much that I did not mind when they turn my bedroom into a fort using our comforter :)
I've been really good with my eating and exercise but yesterday was a break deal since I was going to enjoy myself.
Today we are off to her house to watch the Superbowl, for me it means let the kids play while I watch the commercials.

P.S I used the free printables from Hostess with the Mostess Cirque du Bebe

Over & out

No comments: