Monday, June 27, 2011

Friend Makin Monday's 6-27

Seems to me like lately the only way for me to write a post is with the FMM :) I love them, I love reading about other people's lives and seeing that after all, we all have something in common. I was trying to have a lazy week last week but wasn't so much so. This week my hectic schedule would get even more crazy, so bare with me.

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?


  1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. 1% milk, water, all sorts of juices, grapes, yogurt, red onions, tortillas, cilantro and sadly, more often than not, soda.
  2. What kind of milk do you drink? 1% since thats what the little guy drinks, seems like we are always buying it.
  3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I rather have fresh fruit, but veggies can go either way.
  4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Water, milk, 2 types of lemonades -the 50 cal ones, Ice tea (yuk!), Vanilla coke Zero-only one can, Orange juice...I think that's it
  5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Every time before I plan to go shopping, I go thru what's old, what we ran out, etc.
  6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Fruit and veggies, and I guess water.
  7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Soda :( the hubs bought some soda last night including his Orange Fanta...already told him this is not good at all
  8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? more fruit and veggies, we just ran out of strawberries, bananas and grapes. I also want to try the sugar peas after reading Kenz post.
  9. How often do you shop for groceries? I usually do a big shopping every 2 weeks to both the market and BJ's, then we go as we need items a few times… milk, water and juice goes really fast.
  10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? lingonberry jam (thanks Ikea) and plantains since not many people get them.
So there you have it, a view into our fridge. This post has left me in the mood to clean it, reorganize it and shop for veggies. What's in yours?

Over & out

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi, Nina!

I LOVE keeping cilantro in my fridge, too. It is such a nice accompaniment to everything from salads to sandwiches to soups to... frankly, I think I could put cilantro on anything and be happy. :)

Kris said...

MMM I love cilantro too! My fridge also has lots of stuff for the kids/hubby that aren't good for me. Usually I can resist temptation.

Stopping by from FMM!

Anonymous said...

When I smoked I used to keep my cigarettes in the freezer to keep them fresher so I dont think what anyone keeps in their fridge is weird!