Monday, June 6, 2011

Friend Making Mondays...and frustration



First I have to say there is a few things you don't know about me.For example: I like to read magazines back to front. Don't know why, I just do.

Also, being that I'm a little (ok a lot) OCD some things just really irritate me. For one I wish I had more patience, I don't tend to lash on people

but I hate when I have a clean house and someone decides to make a mess, or not put the toilet paper over instead of under, or when I pay for

a service and I don't get what I want.


Last time I went for a many I got so frustrated because the lady made a mess, I ended up having to go 3 times in one week. The second time was for her

to fix it and it looked worst. The Third I asked the owner to re-do them. Well it happened again this weekend, only that the owner was the one who did them

and not only am I not happy with the mess she made, she cut me…twice, the second time she giggle. I wanted to break a bottle of nail polish on her forehead but I refrained

myself, she apologize but she made such a mess with the polish that she had to clean it up with acetone. SO Imagine my thrill with 2 cuts and being cleaned with acetone.


So I'm going to be good and avoid going to jail for attacking a manicurist with her own nail file I'm going to find a new place to go. Uff, OK I vented, now back to the regular schedule.




It’s Monday again, which means it’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays! This week, I’m going to ask a common question that will probably yield different answers from each of us!

FMM.jpg

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



FMM: Why Do You Blog?

I started blogging when I went back to work after having the little guy- I created the blog prior but never did anything with it. There is tons of things I love like makeup, nail polish, decorating , etc, but I didn't want to created a blog that was specific. I decided that since for most of my life I had a journal this would be a great way for me to do the same. I never expected to encounter such a big community. There are tons of wonderful people, but there is also a hole bunch of angry trolls out there hiding behind a computer screen. It saddens me that a lot of people use this forum to be angry and nasty to people they don't even know.

If anything I've learned that there is so many views out there, so many stories, we need to learn to be respectful, to be kind, to understand one another. It also has taught me that I have so much potential, that I can conquer anything if I put my mind to it, that there are tons of good people out there, willing to give you encouragement. I love it.

Now tell us your story and Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Brandi. said...

Ugh! I would have asked for my money back... It's so hard to find a good manicurist, since they seem to be handing out the "diplomas" to anyone these days.

I get frustrated way too easily, so I know how you feel!

I'd love to have one of those blogs that is "specialized" something. I just think I would have a boring blog, though... I love the support net we create in this blogging world. :)

Kris said...

Visiting from FMM...

That manicure would have made me crazy! Poor service ticks me off... for me nothing is worse than a really bad haircut!

Jenn said...

also visiting from FMM - a day late, and a dollar short. ;-)

I too hate the poor customer service around these days. There are too many people who don't take pride in their work - it's a shame!