Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Making Monday 6-20-11

If you are keeping count I spent a whole week away from the blog and PC...We went out this weekend to NYC to spent time with family and to see my oldest Brother...things happened this weekend that made me so very sad, but I will make a different post for that, probably tomorrow. Today I barely have the energy to do this post, still wearing my PJ's even though is 4pm and wondering if a Tuna melt can be considered dinner.

So here we are...

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Yes or No?

  1. Do you use coupons? Yeap, is my new thing, so much that yesterday after driving for hours comming back from New York we actually stopped at WAWA so I could get my Sunday paper for my coupons.
  2. Do you like football? Lord no, I don't know which one I hate more Football or Basketball
  3. Are you in a relationship? Yes, one with the hubs, one with my shoes.
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? No, I don't have a cell phone right now (shocking I know)
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? Love them, specially when we all jump in our big bed as a family, watch a movie and cuddle
  6. Can you cook?Yes, I never liked it since my thing was cleaning, but now I actually am very good at it.
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yep, back in the day, right now not so much
  8. Do you know how to read a map? Kind of...
  9. Do you wear makeup? Yes, I love to try new looks. I have tons of makeup, so much I'm thinking of getting a separate chest of drawers to house them :)
  10. Do you read regularly? Yes. All the time. Still debating if I want to get an e-reader or stay old fashion...I love the smell of books and browsing for them.
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? I never was, but I guess I am a little now...not like that crazy couple making out in front of everyone @ IKEA...
  12. Do you like picnics? Yes, actually thinking of having one this weekend
  13. Do you have a/c? Oh dear GAWD yes, sleeping this weekend in NYC with only a fan showed me how much I love it.
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Born and raised abroad darling, so YES!
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes, although haven't been on one in ages.

Now is your turn, Hope your day is a great one!

Over & out


2 comments:

135by2012 said...

Thanks for the FMM comment. I loved your relationship with shoes comment. I used to have one of those too. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes comment! Have an awesome week!